Friday, April 15, 2016

Reviews of Acrylic Paints

I have been wanting to get back into painting. And I am so glad that I did with this Non-Toxic Acrylic paint. To start with I love that this paint is so thick and easy to apply.  Another thing that i really love is you have to pop it open! Some acrylic paints do not have that foil piece and when you open them, it just explodes out, this one does not!
Once you break that little foil piece, it comes out super easy, so you do not have to squeeze and squeeze to get it out! I think my absolute favorite thing about this one though is it dries super quickly! This is nice so I can add layers quickly, without having to wait too long for it to dry. I can not wait to use this paint more!
I received this product at a discount for my honest review.
If you would like to check out this awesome paint set for yourself, here is the link for it: 6 Acrylic Paints & 12 Acrylic Paints
I will be upload more painting soon so stay tuned for those!
Thank you for reading!
-Kacey






No comments:

Post a Comment