Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Educational Baby Plush Toys

I had the chance to order these Klassmix Educational Baby Plush Toys that are for infants to help them learn their colors, numbers, and animals. I decided to get this for my two year old daughter; she just started to learn her numbers (she can count to thirteen) and her animals (she knows most of her animals and their sounds). However shes still working on her colors. I love how they are animals, colors, and numbers so its easier for her to learn all three.

They are super soft and have a great quality to them. I can let my two month old baby twins play with them and not worry about something breaking or them swallowing anything from them. And how can I not love that they have no noise to them. My daughter has so many toys that rattle or have music on it, so it is a nice break to have silent toys.  The only complaints that I have is that some of the animals are hard to make out what numbers they are. Also that it is hard to hook them on their car seats with closed loops on them.

However I do still suggest this product for any kids 0+. If you would like to look or order this for your kids or a family/friends kids you should definitely go check it out.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077KHDH1V

No comments:

Post a Comment