Thursday, April 5, 2018

High Boron Double Glass

Hello readers,

Today I'm going to be talking about and showing you these amazing cups! I got them at a discount for a honest review. And I fell in love with them! What is so special about these cups you ask? Well they are a double glass cup made to withstand hot drinks such as coffee, hot chocolate, tea, and any other hot beverages. Also it will keep them warm longer. 
My favorite being Chai Tea. I had a really good friend in highschool
who's grandma always used to make it with a little bit of honey and
french vanilla creamer. It is heaven! I usually make it around Christmas time
because it smells like Christmas to me.
It can also can hold cold drinks and it will keep them cold for longer than a regular usual just like the hot beverages keep them warmer longer!

I also love the look that they have! It is very sleek and feels like it to! the only complaint that I have is that I am going to have to get a second for my husband because he loves it to!
I definitely recommend at least looking at this awesome cup if not buying it! Here is the link to go check it out --->  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B26YTKP

No comments:

Post a Comment