Wednesday, February 10, 2016

OZ Naturals - Moisturizer

If you have been on my blog before, then you may have seen my previous post about OZ Naturals, their facial cleanser (here is the link if you would like to check out my review:OZ Naturals Ocean Mineral Cleanser. Go check it out if you would like to learn a littl emore about the company!). Luckily, for me I got to test another of their amazing products! Here is a little about that product, their Moisturizer:
SUPER YOUTH 2.5% RETINOL MOISTURIZER

A powerful cocktail of antioxidants combine with Vitamin A to diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and premature aging due to sun exposure. This results-oriented formulation fights free radical damage as well as restores and renews firmness, elasticity, and thickness to the skin. Vitamin A boasts a long list of clinically proven restorative, anti-aging, and youth-enhancing properties.

I really love this product! I use this daily after I wash my face with the OZ Naturals Facial Cleanser. It is a really great product. I don't have dry skin to begin with, but this does keep my face moisturized and feeling very soft! It also does not leave a residue like some! I also love that it doesn't leave my face oily! 
If you would like to check out this product here is the link: #OZNaturalsRetinolMoisturizer
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment