Saturday, February 6, 2016

Shower Curtain Rings - DIY

Do you ever go on Pinterest and look through the DIY stuff? I do, and I love everything that I see! I have to admit, I see a whole crap load of DIY and say "I'm going to do that. Oh that too! And that one!" and I never do any of them. Well I am going to change that! I want to do more and share them with you!
Today I have one that I have seen a hundred times, a hundred different ways. It's using shower curtain rings in your closet! There are so many different ways you can use them! You can use them for you scarfs, tank-tops, belts, bags, ect. I decided to do this with my tank-tops! Here is the link if you want to go look at all the different uses: Pinterest.
First here is a little about the Shower Curtain Rings that I received for a discounted rate, for my honest review:
RollerRings Shower Curtain Rings are rust-free, corrosion-free and High Quality.  Designed to fit all standard shower rods: curved, straight, tenshon, corner or custom shower rods. Sold as a set of 12 for a standard 60" or 72" opening. 

Rust-Free: made of high quality stainless steel and brass with a high quality polished finish we offer a LIFETIME no-hasstle WARRANTY. 

Our RollerRing Shower Curtain Rings are the ORIGINAL.  This RollerRings design was designed by our company (still a small USA family owned business) and we held the patent for the majority of the past two decades, others on the market are simply an imitation of ours.

Our Shower Curtain Rings go through a finish process that ensures the highest standard of durability and resistance to corrosion. All finishes are nickel plated over a combination of brass and stainless steel materials to ensure that the finish will adhere to the rings and keep a new appearance for the lifetime of the product.

The slightly larger Roller Ball Diameter used on Clipperton Brand Shower Curtain Rings allows our curtain rings to truly glide effortlessly on any shower curtain rod - only a light tug is required to open or close the curtain. Our noted 5-Roller Design has been perfected over the years of our manufacturing of RollerRings

These are super awesome shower rings. They are super durable move really smoothly across any surface, and can hold a heavy weight of whatever your use is (weather it be using in your bathroom for your shower curtain, tank-tops, belts, purse ect.). If I didn't already have good curtain rings in my bathroom, I really would put these in there! They are super classy looking, and would fit in nicely! However I had a different plan for these. I wanted to use them to make more room in my closet! I saw this pin on Pinterest a long time ago, to make more room in your closet by hanging your tank-tops on shower curtain rings and hanging them on a hanger. A couple weeks ago, my Mother-In-Law, told me about it again. So when I saw these super classy, strong curtain rings, I knew I had to get them! The work so well! If you would like to see my YouTube video of my putting them on, here is the link: YouTube.
And if you want to check out these awesome rings for yourself here is the link: #ShowerCurtainRings
Thank you for reading!
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment