Friday, February 12, 2016

Classic Human Anatomy in Motion by Valerie L. Winslow

Classic Human Anatomy in Motion by Valerie L. Winslow is a great reference book for anyone who is taking an art class! When I was in high school, I took a couple different drawing classes. One of the first things we had to draw was someones face first with pencil, then shade with charcoal. As a freshman that was the hardest things I had to draw. Then came junior year and with it came drawing the full frame of someone. I really struggled with this. It is extremely hard to get proportions right, even when looking at a photo for guidance.
I wish that my school would have had this book, or one similar, because this book goes into such amazing detail of the body! It is an amazing book! If you are an artist and struggle with anatomy, just want a deeper look into it, or like to learn about the human body, then this is a perfect book for you! This book goes into amazing detail about Anatomy in motion! This is a perfect "instruction manual" on drawing the human figure. 
Winslow's book has such beautifully drawn illustrations. Also the information in it is very vast! It teaches you so much about anatomy, like how t
he body moves, and even why they look the way they do! It is a book that you have to sit down with a notebook and highlighter! 

If you would like to check out this book (which I definitely recommend that you do) it can be purchase wherever books are sold! So go check it out! 
I received this product for my honest review!
-Kacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment