Monday, February 1, 2016

Hey Mama Disposable Nursing Pads

Are you nursing? Have you ever had those days where you wake up with big wet spots on your breasts? Or are out and about and all of a sudden look down and bam! Your clean white shirt is now see-through? I have. And if you haven't been there, let me tell you, it sucks! Breastfeeding my daughter is hard, I actually had to start supplementing because she never seems to be full enough! But, somehow I still get full enough, that I will wake up in the middle of the night,with big wet patches on my shirt and a big wet spot on my bed... Really?

Well recently, that has changed! I received this AMAZING (can you tell that I like them?) nursing pads! Here is a little about them:
 
Like you need anymore discomfort. Our nursing pads are soft as silk to reduce any irritation. 
Milk mustaches may be cute, but milk stains on your favorite shirt are not...these little puppies are ultra absorbent.
We know that new mamas never stop moving, but two adhesive strips keep these from going anywhere 
They're discrete and form fitting to blend in with whatever you're wearin', Mama.
So the first thing I love about this product/company, is the super cute box that it comes in! I mean look at that? Is that not adorable? Another thing that I was loved, they are super absorbent! I had another brand of nursing pads, and they worked ok, for example, if I wore them for an hour or two and it was during the day, but I needed one that would last me sleeping all night, and those ones did not! Hey Mama's brand on the other hand? They are perfect for when I am sleeping! They are super comfortable, fit in my bras perfectly, and they last, for a while! Also when I am out, I don't have to worry about switching out the pads! I would definitely recommend these nursing covers!
I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion!
Go check them out! If you do, comment down below. Tell me what you though! Did you like them?Did you hate them? Let me know! Here is the link for you:  #HeyMama
Thank you for reading!
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment