Saturday, January 30, 2016

Baby Carseat Canopy Cover



How is your Wednesday going? Mine has been good; I've spent most of it cleaning. I have been slacking in cleaning recently and finally had the motivation to do it today! Luckily Liviana was pretty calm to today so I was able to get everything done!
Now onto my review. I received this item at a discount for my honest review. If you have a little one and need a car seat cover, I definitely recommend that you get this one. Here is a little about it:

BabyNue Canopy Cover
High-End Canopy Cover offers superior protection for all of your baby's little needs!
  • Protect your baby from the sun, wind, rain, snow, the cold, noisy environments and prying eyes
  • 100% Cotton with dot fabric pattern on the bottom & 100% polyester on the top
  • Light breathable fabric that creates year round protection for your baby.
  • Protection you can trust for the things that matter most in life
I really love this canopy cover! It is so stylish! The design is a blue chiffon outside and then on the inside you have a super soft blue side. Another thing I love about this cover is that, because of how soft the inside is, it is a perfect blanket or a tummy time blanket if you are out and forgot one! It is a great cover for all weather! It is lightweight, so I don't have to worry about Livi over heating, but it is also well insulated so she went get cold in the winter! Its great. I would definitely recommend this cover if you are looking for one!
If you would like to check this out for you or a friend (as it is also a great baby shower gift!), then here is a link: #babyNueCanopy
-Kacey




No comments:

Post a Comment