Wednesday, December 16, 2015

About Me

Welcome to SimplyKacey! 

My name is Kacey, i'm nineteen, married, and a mom. I started this blog because I have a lot of stress in my life and I found that the best way to relieve it is by finding great freebies, cooking, and doing DIY's! I want to be able to share all the great things that I find and what better way then to blog about it? I'm going to try and do a post every Friday called Freebie Friday (as long as I get enough to post about). And also I am going to do a vlog on YouTube so make sure to check it out here! You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter!

-Kacey 




1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in
    detail,the article is very interesting and effective.Thank you and good
    luck for the upcoming articles
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    photo editing
    raster to vector

    ReplyDelete