Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Review of Retinol 2.5% Face Night Cream Moisturizer

I have a new review for you today! And just so you know I will be receiving around 4 products tomorrow so look out for those reviews! I am super excited to be doing all of these reviews. It gives me a chance to try out products that I may not have bought for myself because I worry about wasting money on something that I might end up not liking. So far the things I have reviewed haven't been to bad, though the nursing cover and eye cream certainly were not amazing; I am just happy I got to try them out! If you would like to have the opportunity to test out free/discounted items go check out Tomoson. You can choose from hundreds of different products to test!

Any hoo, on to my review of Retinol 2.5% Face Night Cream Moisturizer. So first a little about the product (I always like to add that just so everyone knows exactly what it is and what its used for in case its something that they have been looking for):
It is a powerful cocktail of antioxidants combined with Vitamin A to diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and premature aging skin due to sun exposure. Vitamin A boasts a long list of clinically proven restorative, anti-aging, and youthening properties. This result oriented formulation will fight free radical damage as well as restore and renew firmness, elasticity, and thickness to skin.





The first thing I noticed was the container which is not anything fancy but it's nice. I opened it up and as always I smelled it. I had gone through other peoples reviews of the product to prepare myself for what to expect and many people had talked about a scent to it, but honestly I did not smell anything; which I love! I really do not like face products with a scent because it usually sticks for a while and they are usually not very pleasant, so thank you Clia! The texture of this is super creamy and light, so when I apply it, it goes on super smooth and silky which is amazing! As I have mentioned in previous posts, I have very oily skin but I also do have some dry spots and its hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin extra oily after applying. This moisturizer however left my skin super soft! So this product I think would be good for any skin type (that is super hard to find!). Because it is such a creamy and light moisturizer it absorbs into the skin so quickly, unlike some that you have to really work into your skin and sometimes apply a lot of. And with this one a little goes a long way! It really leaves my skin feeling super soft, light, and refreshed! I will definitely be continuing to use this product! Thank you Clia for allowing me to test you product for free for my honest review!

If you would like to check out #cliabeauty 's product, here is their link to Amazon! I hope you all have an amazing Tuesday and of course a happy New Year. Until next time!
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment