Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Review of Valentia's True Glow Eye Cream

Happy Wednesday! Just two more days until Christmas! I am so excited!! It's my daughters first Christmas and I can't wait for her to see all her presents (even though she's only 6 weeks old and won't even understand what's going on, I'll be excited for her).
So I got my review products in the mail yesterday and I am thrilled to share them with you! First i'm going to be doing my review of the Valentia's True Glow Eye Cream. In case you didn't see my other post about this product here is a little information about it and about Valentia:

True Glow Eye Cream - An illuminating antioxidant rich eye cream that tightens skin and locks in moisture, depuffing the eye area to repair skin as well as adding natural protection.  The result is a youthful and energetic glow around the eye area.This Corrective Eye Treatment Will:
- Diminish fine lines & wrinkles
- Nourish & hydrate
- Tighten the under eye area
- Brighten dark circles
- Reduce puffiness

Valentia- Here's the link to there website if you would like to learn about their company or make a purchase.

I used this product twice so far and I'm not to fond of it yet. The packaging is beautiful and they also added a card with 15% off my next purchase which is awesome! When I opened it the first thing I did was smelt it and it reminded me of caladryl skin protectant (you know that pink cream you put on your bug bites that are really itchy) mixed with a little bit of citrus.
I love that the bottle has a pump and it gave me a perfect amount of cream to apply with just one pump. The texture was a little thinner then I was imagining but went on smooth which was nice. However I didn't like the way it made my skin feel. I have oily skin and I was hoping that the cream would still make my skin soft, as other reviewers had said, but unfortunately it did not. First my skin was kind of sticky then after an hour it just felt greasy. It also gave my face this weird sensation (it made my face warm). But my eyes did look lighter after just the first use, so I'm going to keep using it and see if I get any noticeable changes.
I also really loved working with this company. They messaged me directly to give me instructions and were very helpful! They had amazing customer service! I can't wait to work with them again!
If you would like to check out their product #ValentiaTrueEyeGlowCream click this link and you could order your own today!        
-Kacey  

No comments:

Post a Comment