Sunday, December 20, 2015

OZN Commerce Nursing Cover!

     I am super excited to tell you about this AMAZING website I recently found called Tomoson! So this website is a product review website that sends you free products for an honest reviews of their products. Super cool!
    On Tomoson, there are thousands of products to choose from, and you can sign up for as many as you want. Some are free, some have deals that greatly reduce the price, or you could get paid to review what ever product you get! Now your not going to get every product that you sign up for. The company will look at your request and if you meet the requirements they set then you may get pick.
     Lucky enough for me I already got picked for one! Yay! I'm sure you noticed the name of this post, so I think you can guess what I am getting. That's right a free nursing cover from the company OZN Commerce.
     I was really hoping to be able to review this product because I have a month old baby girl who I am breastfeeding. Somehow it slipped my mind to get a nursing cover. So I am super excited to try this out! #OZNCommerceNursingCover
 I'll be posting a review as soon as I get and use it! Hope you all have a beautiful Sunday!
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment