Monday, December 21, 2015

New Reviews!

Can you believe Christmas is this Friday? Where has the year gone! Are you ready for Christmas? I have all my Christmas shopping done and everything is wrapped so I can just relax! My family and I all went yesterday to go get our Christmas pictures done and that was fun (NOT!) Things were going good, we had just been called in to come get our pictures done and the baby was super calm. Then as we were walking in all of a sudden she spit-up..all over her dress. Fortunately we could just wipe it off and there were no spots! THEN she had just wouldn't stop crying; we changed her, fed her, and burped her but she just wasn't happy! Ah life of a new mom is great. We ended up putting her pacifier/bottle in her mouth and right before the photographer took her picture we would pull it out. She would be calm for a few seconds and so we were able to get some really beautiful pictures! 

So I am super excited because I'm getting my OZN Commerce Nursing Cover tomorrow! Can't wait to try it out :). I'm also getting another item to review tomorrow and 2 more that are going to come at a later time. 

The other item I'm receiving tomorrow is Valentia True Glow Eye Cream. Here's the company's description: 

An illuminating antioxidant rich eye cream that tightens skin and locks in moisture, depuffing the eye area to repair skin as well as adding natural protection.  The result is a youthful and energetic glow around the eye area.This Corrective Eye Treatment Will:
- Diminish fine lines & wrinkles
- Nourish & hydrate
- Tighten the under eye area
- Brighten dark circles
- Reduce puffiness
I'm excited to try this. I've never used an eye cream before but I can't wait to see if it will help my puffiness and dark circles! 

Hopefully I'll get the reviews for both of those up before Christmas! 

The other two products I'm receiving are Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C and Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask. Here's a little about the Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask from the company: 

Ultra Plumping Hydration mask is a powerful 3 in 1 rejuvenation treatment that boats both rapid results and long lasting effects in erasing the signs of aging. In 30 minutes experience a totally new type of glow with our innovative formula of organic, natural ingredients which, one: flood skin cells with essential moisture, two: detox everyday cellular wear and tear, and three: increase collagen production, for totally nourished, firm, even­toned skin.


And the Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C and Ultra Plum: 

With a 20% concetration does more than boost the body's immune system; it also provides many benefits to keep the skin tight, smooth and looking ageless. Vitamin C has been scientifically proven to reduce the effects of sun exposure on the skin, including sunburn, sun spots, redness and wrinkles. In addition to helping reduce the signs of aging, Vitamin C is essential for everyday maintenance to strengthen and smooth out the skin, as well as neutralizing free radicals before they can damage the skin.

All three of these products are from Valentia Skin Care (if you would like to learn more about them here's the link). I'm not sure when I'll be receiving these products but I'll be sure to let you guys know! 

Well that's all for now! Soon I will be posting some freebies for you to enjoy! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

-Kacey


No comments:

Post a Comment