Thursday, December 24, 2015

Review of OZN Commerce Nursing Cover

It's time for my review of #OZNCommerceNursingCover (As I was writing this I was imagining saying this in an announcers tone like they do for boxing matches, it makes it much more exciting!). I have been so excited to receive this product because I am a new mom who is breastfeeding and I don't have a nursing cover yet. Also because I am very shy and when I go out in public, unless I am in a place where no one can see me, I don't breastfeed; I either pump before I go out or I bring formula. I really need to get over this shyness and I am hoping that having an actual nursing cover will help with that. I always see these moms out there who can just pop there stuff out and do it in front of everyone and I just don't understand it. On one hand it makes me so uncomfortable to know that anyone can look over and just see my boob hanging out, like no thank you. On the other hand i'm sure it makes other people uncomfortable to have to see that! So with this nursing cover I am hoping to not only make myself comfortable with breastfeeding in public but also the people around me.

So lets get stared shall we? So first I have to say, I love how this package came! First it's in this nice plastic bag with its name on the front to keep it clean. Then when I open the plastic bag there is another bag (that is the same design as the cover is) that is a draw string bag to easily carry the nursing cover in which is a sweet bonus! Now I'm gonna be completely honest when I put this thing on for the first time I had no idea what I was doing and was really confused on how I should put in on. I was really disappointed that it didn't come with a little guide to show me how to. But after looking at the little picture that came with it I figured it out. I do like that it is very light so I don't have to worry about my baby girl over heating. Also the design on it is super cute and unisex so it's great for all mothers! I also love that it has a little "window" for you to see the baby. I didn't like the way it fit on me with the baby and it's really hard to adjust it while the baby is nursing to sure i'm covered. I wish there was a way to maybe hook it to my clothes or something on the sides to make sure it doesn't move around so much. But it is a very cute cover!

Check it out here if you would like to order one!



No comments:

Post a Comment