Monday, December 28, 2015

Review of Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask by Valentia

How was your Christmas? Mine was wonderful! This Christmas had a lot of firsts for me! It was my first Christmas with my Husband, my first as a mommy, and also my first not spent with my family back home. This year was a lot different then what I was used to, but I loved every minute of it! 


Okay, now on to the review! In case you did not see my previous post about the  #ValentiaUltraPlumpingHydrationMask here is a little info about it from the company: 

Ultra Plumping Hydration mask is a powerful 3 in 1 rejuvenation treatment that boats both rapid results and long lasting effects in erasing the signs of aging. In 30 minutes experience a totally new

type of glow with our innovative formula of organic, natural ingredients which, one: flood skin cells with essential moisture, two: detox everyday cellular wear and tear, and three: increase collagen production, for totally nourished, firm, even­toned skin.

So like the last Valentia product I got (if you didn't see that post it's the True Glow Eye Cream go check it out!) I really loved the packaging; it's really beautiful! When I first open a beauty product like this, the first thing I always do is smell it. I really did not like the smell of this stuff. I was trying to find a comparison to it but I really could not think of one. It's just odd. Also the color really surprised me; it's a musty orange looking color. I did not really like that either. But other than those things I really love this product. 

To use it you apply to face avoiding the eye area and leave it on for about 15-30 minutes. After 15-30 minutes remove it using a damp cloth and warm water. When I first put it on I got a tingly, warm sensation, but it even says on the box that it is completely normal to feel that. I still didn't like the smell but it wasn't as strong once I put it on, which was good. The mask went on really smooth, which actually really surprised me because I was expecting it to be thicker. After I realized it was a thinner, oilier mask I got a little worried that it was going to make my face oilier to but I was pleasantly surprised. It made my skin super duper soft and feel amazing! I noticed that my skin definitely looked more radiant but nothing else so far, i'll let you know if that changes though. But over all I am really pleased with this product. I also really love that 98% of the ingredients in this product are all natural so I don't have to worry that I am putting a whole bunch of chemicals on my face! 

I really love working with this company! I have had an amazing experience with them so far. They have amazing customer service, are very diligent, and I would love to work with them some more! I do have one more product coming in the mail soon from them and I can not wait to try it out! Hopefully I love it as much as I love this one!

If you would like to check out the product for yourself, here is the link to amazon so you can purchase it! I hope you have an amazing rest of your Monday and a happy New Year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment