Wednesday, March 23, 2016

As Seen on TV: Rocket Coppers

Are you looking for something fun to do with your kids this summer? I think, I have the perfect thing for you! You may have seen them on tv, they have been promoting them a bunch (and for good reason, but I will get into that in a little bit!) It Rocket Coppers! For those of you who have not had the chance to see the commercial here is a little about them: (Also here id the link to there commercial: Rocket Coppers

"Introducing Rocket Copters, the super bright, light up the night radical helicopters you can launch up to 120 feet! They’re insane, night time fun! Just hook it to the launch band and rocket your copter high into the sky. Watch the light show come alive with high intensity L.E.D lights that can be seen up to a half mile away! 
Launches like a rocket...flies like a helicopter!
LED lights for flights day or night
Launches up to 120 feet in the air with included launchers
Dazzling spinning light show can be seen from a half mile away
Kit includes: 6 Rocket Copters and 3 launchers"

Don't these sound awesome? Well let me tell you, they are! I was lucky enough to be able to review them and I love them! I have seen these on TV so many times, and it made my husband and I want to buy them so bad! When I got the chance to review them, I jump at it! These rockets are so fun, and perfect for all ages! The pack comes with 6 Rocket Copters that light up and 3 rubber band shooters. I cant wait till this summer, when the family is all together because the kids are going to love them!
They are super easy to use. You take the rubber band and just shoot them into the air! For night time they light up (which looks so cool!) and they also have a whistling sound when you shoot them off.
The only thing that I didn't like about them was that the batteries are not replaceable. So after the batteries run out, then you will have to buy a whole new pack instead of changing a battery out, which becomes expensive.
But over all I really love this product, and definitely recommend it for a fun summer night!
If you would like to check out these AWESOME Rocket Coppers, then click that link! I know you will enjoy them as much as I do!
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment