Tuesday, March 1, 2016

OZ Naturals Sea Infused Herbal Moisturizer

I love OZ Natural products, as I am sure you have seen in my previous post about their products (if not go check them out! Facial Cleanser and Facial TonerFor my newer readers, I started using the OZ Naturals products about two months or so and I fell in love with them. I absolutely love reviewing their products! They always have a great smell to them and great results. One of the greatest things about their products is that they are all natural, so no harsh chemicals!

I sometimes hate reviewing products because I don't want to be like, "Oh I hate your product". With this brand I have yet to have that problem! The product I am reviewing today is the Sea Infused Herbal Moisturizer. Ok first things first, the smell! Oh My Gosh! It's heavenly! In this moisturizer there is coconut oil, BLUEBERRY EXTRACT, vitamin C, giant sea kelp extract and so much more. And can you guess what you smell the most in this? I think you can. That's right blueberries. Now please tell me, who wouldn't want a facial moisturizer that smells fruity and delicious? Not only does it smell amazing! But it also makes my skin super soft!
What I do everyday is start off with the OZ Naturals Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser, then use the Ocean Mineral Tonic(Facial Toner), and lastly I use the Sea Infused Herbal Moisturizer. After that my face is set! My skin is super soft and feels so fresh! If you are looking for all new facial products that are all natural I definitely recommend this for you!
If you want to check out this little slice of heaven, here is the link: Sea Infused Herbal Moisturizer.
As always, thank you for reading, hope to see you back here soon!
-Kacey

1 comment:

  1. OH EM GEE!!! I LOVE Oz Naturals!!! And this herbal moisturizer sounds so amazing!

    ReplyDelete