Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Cats in Paris By: WON-SUN JANG

I love cats! I have loved them since I was about 7 years old when we got out first cat, Lucky. Another thing I have always loved is coloring. Every time I went to the store with my mom, i used to beg her to buy me coloring books! Now, with this book I  can combine my love for both! This book is very sophisticated and beautifully made! It combines my love of cats and coloring, all while making it age appropriate for adults! When you think of coloring books, most people think of kids, because that is who they are usually made for. Not this book! It is perfect fro cat lovers and people who love to color!
If you would like to check out this book here is a link to amazon: Cats in Paris: A Magical Coloring Book

I hope you enjoy!
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment