Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Valdler Flower Feather Mesh Net Derby Hat

Hello readers! I am reviewing the Valdler Womens Girls Flower Feather Mesh Net Fascinator with Clip Derby Hat. Here is a little about the product:
This Valdler Elegant Feather Mesh Fascinator Clip is fun for everyday, and wonderful for special occasions and outdoor events. The style is trendy and stunning, will definitely get a lot of compliments at your prom, tea party, Kentucky Derby, church gathering, jazz up, summer picnic, wedding, or any other special soiree. Ladies or girls, both look awesome. one size fits all and clip underneath the mesh is secured and flawless. No worries about any shifting or coming off if you are dancing or being active. Also it is very light and breathable. A lovely addition to any females hat collection!

About package: the fascinator will be shipped in a resealable plastic bag and might be a little out of shape due to pressure, but please do not worry that just taking it out, fluffing it up and it will it get back into the proper shape.

I was really excited when I got approved to review this product! I have seen this brand before and loved all of their beautifully made products! This one is no different. First, and the only complaint I have about this product, it came in a small plastic bag, so it got a little flat. However, after playing with it a little bit, I was able to position it how I liked! Second it is very cute and stylish! It is perfect for a formal occasion or maybe even for my daughter when she gets older(she could have tea parties or play dress up). Third this derby hat is very comfortable and light weight! Some clips are hard and heavy, and they give me head aches, not this! I could forget I am even wearing it because it is so light! More about the clip; it is a very sturdy, strong, and great quality clip! I have thin hair and a lot of hair clips just slip off. Yet this one does not! It stays in place and  I don't have to worry about fixing it!
If you would like check out this product, here is their link: Valdler Womens Girls Flower Feather Mesh Net Fascinator with Clip Derby Hat!
Thank you for reading!
-Kacey

3 comments: