Sunday, March 20, 2016

Bath Toy Organizer

Like most babies, my daughter loves bath time! And so do I. My baby girl is only 4 months and is just starting to grab things, so it was a perfect time to be able to review this item. I only have a couple toys so far, but this will be perfect when I do buy more. Here is a little about this product:
About the Product
ORGANIZE YOUR SHOWER. Our Baby Bath Toys Organizer Keeps it tidy and clean. No more babies toys lying around, no more mess. Everything is in one place, clean and dry and ready for use. WASHABLE NET - Easy to wash and dry. Our bath toy storage is best suited to fit smooth surfaces like tile, glass and mirror.
FIVE BONUSES ADDED: On Top of The Large Toy Mesh You Get: 2 extra strong suction hooks, 6 lovely squeaky bath toys for toddler - bathtub toys, 2 loofahs - colors may vary, and 2 eBook: "Breastfeeding Guide for new mothers" and a second eBook: "Potty Training Guide", both will be sent separately.
LARGE MESH BAG BATH ORGANIZER 18 by 14 inches (45X35 cm) made from 100% polyester, can hold up to 5 lbs. (2.2 kg). This large size net allows you to put all your babies toys inside with no worries. TIP: After you put all the toys inside the organizer net, use the shower water hose to wash down all access soap from the toys, which will also keep your toys cleaner.
KEEPS MOLD AWAY FROM YOUR BABY'S TOYS. Just put the wet toys inside the Bath Toy Bag and let the water drip and dry. Keeps your baby SAFE from Bacteria. TIP: Squeeze the toys for access water that's inside the toys and then store them in the net.
With our Bath Toy Holder You Get 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

I really love this Toy Organizer! It has 2 hooks that are connected to the mesh organizer that are very strong, and 2 extra for anything you need to use it for. The mesh bag itself is perfect because it is so big! I don't have to worry about not having enough room for all her toys (that she is going to have)! Another thing that I love about this organizer is that it comes with little extras. Such as 6 free small toys (perfect for my daughter because they are not to big for her hands like the other toys that I have). I am worried that when she gets older she will brake them to. It also comes with small 2 loofahs, however they are kinda rough so I won't be using them. Over all this is a really great product that I know my family will love!
If you would like to check this product out for yourself, here is the link: Bathtub Toy Organizer 
I hope you will love it as much as I do!
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment