Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Womens Two Pocket Scrub Top Review!

I am a stay at home mom, and love to wear anything comfortable. Whether that be sweats, pajamas, or scrubs, as long as they are comfortable then I will wear them! And I really love this Womens Two Pocket Scrub Top! It is so soft and comfortable! It makes cleaning, cooking, and taking care of a four month old comfortable. This scrub has two big pockets (perfect for putting my baby girls binky in and other stuff to!) I normally wear a size L and I know that most scrub run small, so I ordered a size XL and it was still a little snug on me (that is my reason for giving four stars). Even though it is snug, it is still very comfortable, and I definitely recommend this brand of scrub! I received this product at a discounted price for my honest review!
So if you would like to check out these amazing scrubs, here is the link: Womens Two Pocket Scrub Top!
Just remember to order a size or 2 up!
-Kacey


No comments:

Post a Comment