Tuesday, March 1, 2016

OZ Naturals Tonic Facial Toner

To be honest I have never used a facial toner before. A couple years ago if you had asked me if I knew what a facial toner was, I would have been like "Huh?" And I really didn't really take good care of my skin. sure I used acne cleanser but that was it. There are so many different skin care products that help protect and repair your skin, such as a facial toner. For those of you who don't know what facial toner is/does here is a brief description:

What is facial toner? It is a skin toner that is a wash or lotion that cleanse the skin and helps shrink pores. It is usually used on the face but can be used anywhere. It works best for people with oily and/or acne-prone skin or someone who just wants an extra cleansing layer after wearing makeup or sunscreen. 

What are its benefits? It can ad a layer of protection on the skin, moisturize, refresh skin, prevent ingrown hairs, shrink pores, and help boost your pH balance. 
(if you would like a more in depth description of any of these here is a link to a great article about facial toner and why you should be using it: 6 Reasons Why You Should Use a Facial Toner.)

Now I started using the OZ Naturals products about two months or so ago and I fell in love with them. I absolutely love reviewing their products! They always have a great smell to them and great results. One of the greatest things about their products is that they are all natural, so no harsh chemicals! My most recent product of theirs has been the Tonic Facial Toner. I have been using it everyday, once a day for a week or two and it is amazing. It makes my skin super soft (mixed with their Sea Infused Herbal Moisturizer my face is like a babies butt). I have always had oily skin, and I have now noticed that my skin has been less oily, Which is a blessing! The only complaint that I have is if I have a breakout, the tonic hurts it for a few seconds but does fade quickly.
My daily routine has been: I start with their Ocean Mineral Cleanser then the Tonic Facial Cleanser, and last the Sea Infused Herbal Moisturizer. I really love their products, and if you decide to purchase them, I hope you do to!
Here is the link to check it out: OZ Naturals Tonic Facial Toner
Thank you for reading!
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment