Monday, January 25, 2016

Art Supply Drawing Manikin

I really love to draw. Recently I have not really had the chance to draw to much, having had a baby around. But my husband bought me a new drawing book for Christmas, so I have been wanting try to do more drawings. I received this drawing manikin to review and as soon as I got it, I loved it! Here is a little about this product:
Size: 5" Male 
Manikins are useful tools for learning to draw
Made of seasoned hardwood and comes with a stand
Figure comes on a stand and is jointed and moveable to match most human positions
Correctly proportioned manikins are essential accessories for the studio artist
Ideal for sketching or as an attractive moveable sculpture
I really love this product. It is perfect for people who are beginners (like me) and need a guideline when drawing the human figure. A couple months ago I was drawing a picture of my husband and the proportions were all off and it just looked bad. That's where the drawing manikin could have helped. If I would have had this to help me, it could have been my guide when trying to figure out the proportions of my husbands head to his body. Instead on my drawing my husbands head was much to small for his body and it just was off. Another thing I really like about this manikin, it is super easy to manipulate and it stays where you put it! A couple years ago I had a manikin that every time I would lift the arms up they would fall right back down, I hated it. I love that I can put this one into any position and it will stay! This manikin is very sturdy! It is not fragile like some and works great! This #usaartsupply Drawing Manikin is something that I would most definitely recommend to any beginners!
I received this product at a reduced rate for my honest opinion.
 If you liked what you heard and saw, (You see what I did there? Huh, Huh? Oh. You don't. Well I made my manikin do YMCA.) please check go check out the #usaartsupply Drawing Manikin! You won't be disappointing!
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment