Friday, January 15, 2016

Review of Vitamin C Serum

I recently received this product, the Vitamin C Serum. So a little about this product: "Naturel Commodity Super Youth Serum is uniquely formulated using the purest and most effective concentration of 20% Vitamin C with Hyaluronic Acid to to deliver brighter, radiant and youthful looking skin." It is supposed to help with:
        Fine Lines and Wrinkles
        Age Spots, Discoloration or Dark Circles 
        Dull, Bland or Rough Skin
        Sun Damaged Skin
        Dehydrated and Sagging Skin
        Uneven Skin Texture and Tone
The first thing I noticed, and really loved about this product, is the packaging! It looks really nice and the airless pump is great (don't have to worry about any spilling!) so after I got it open I pumped a little on my hand and got worried right away! It is very oily and runny and the smells gross. It smells like soy sauce (blahh!). So I rubbed it on my hand first to see if the oiliness would rub in and make my skin soft. It didn't. Because of that I was very hesitant to put it on my face (which if you have read another of my blog posts you would know I have oily skin). I put it on (and I read other peoples reviews and they said a little goes a long way but for me i had to use a lot to cover my face and neck) and a lot of people had said that the serum dries quick but it took a little while for mine to dry completely and it hurt my acne that I have. Also for the first like 30-40 seconds of it drying my face was really sticky/oily. I really didn't see much improvement to my skin, but I have only been using it for a couple days so it might take longer to have a big difference. If I see any difference after using this product for a longer period of time i will update it! 
If you would like to check out #NaturelCommodity Vitamin C Serum, here is their link
I hope you have a great night and amazing weekend!
-Kacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment