Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Review of XYZlicone Wedding Ring

Happy New Years!! I can't believe that 2015 is already over; it went by way to quick! My life changed so much last year, I never could have imaged it! I got married to an amazing man, I found out I was pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful little girl, I ended up living in three different states all in one year. It was certainly a crazy year! 2015 you will be missed! Do any of you have a New Years Resolution? I think mine is going to be money management. I am not good at managing money. Almost as soon as I have money it is gone so I really need to work on that! Anyway, lets get onto the review!




So today I am reviewing the men's XYZlicone Wedding Ring. Here is a little bit about the ring: 
Looking for the perfect ring? Look no further, here is a ring to fit every man's style statement.
XYZlicone Infinity Band - a ring that is a different league altogether:
Make a lasting impression by wearing something that's made to last - Made to withstand all kinds of lifestyles, the rugged active life outdoors or the rigors of the gym, the busy executive or the businessperson on the road.
Our QA team ensures that each ring we bring to the market passes stringent quality tests. We have taken special care to put quality at the top of our priority list. We are hard on ourselves to make your choice easier.
Wear it and forget it - How often have you had a ring that sits uncomfortably on the knuckles? This is because other rings are generally 8.7mm wide, which practically covers your whole knuckles. Feel the big difference with our 8mm ring and you will know what we mean. We have taken care of the small details for you, so you can focus on bigger things for yourself.
Be a proud owner or be a classy giver - We have crafted our product from the inside out because we believe that good things come in good packages. A good brand is not just evidenced by good pictures, but by the intricate details perfected from production to packaging.
If you are buying our product for your loved ones, you are sure to wow them even before they see the ring inside.
Grab one for you or your spouse and make your own statement!
XhibitYourZeal with XYZlicone!
 Before I talk about this ring, I want to talk about my husband's wedding ring. My husband's first wedding ring made him itch and so he rarely wore it till it came up missing, so I bought him a new one. Then the new one also made him itch, breakout, and was just uncomfortable, so he also rarely wore it. So when I got the chance to review the #XhibitYourZeal XYZlicone Wedding Ring, I thought "why not? The worse that could happen is he wouldn't wear it". But I got much better results then I was expecting! 

First the packaging was cool and a great quality! It came with two  solid black rings, which is awesome in case it gets damaged or he loses it! He found the ring very comfortable and he sometimes forgets he is even wearing it! I was a little worried that because of the material it might be a little small but it was the same sizing as his wedding ring and fit perfect! I wish they had a women's wedding band because I would love to try it! 
If you would like to check out my video review here is the linkI received this product at a discount for my honest review. If you would like to purchase this ring, then check it out on Amazon
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment