Friday, January 8, 2016

Review of Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment


Do you want to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, get rid of dark spots, and brighten up that beautiful face of yours? If you answered yes to any of these question then I believe that you should continue reading! And if you answered no to all of these questions I still think you should keep reading because I find myself pretty entertaining and maybe you will to. Or maybe not... But seriously this is my review of Valentia's Even Glow Serum. Woo more Valentia products! I believe this is last the one that I will be able to review (for now). Unless they make some more boss products soon then I will be hitting that up! Okay I need to focus here, Even Glow Serum, here's a little snippet about it:   
SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS INCLUDE: Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem (Plant Stem Cells). All ingredients chosen for their anti-aging properties and ability to enhance Vitamin C efficiacy on your face and skin.
EVENS SKIN TONE | INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Vanquish dark spots and revitalize your skin with this new generation Vitamin C serum along with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.
LUXURIOUS SMELL + ALL DAY HYDRATION - Experience the most addictive Vitamin C Serum on the market today. Non-Watery texture allows for greater coverage with less serum, deeply penetrating and reducing pores by locking in moisture.
REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Special ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.
BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your face..

Whenever I open a face product, lotion, soap, shampoo, ect. I always smell it first; as I am sure most of you do also! I really enjoyed the scent of this! It is a light, fresh citrus scent that is just perfecto! One thing that I didn't like about other Valentia products was that they have a very strong scent to it, which in a face moisturizer, wash, mask, scrub or anything similar is never a really good thing (in my book at least, to each their own I guess). So I am very happy that this one does not! After I took a good whiff of it, I tested it out on my hand to see the texture and color of it and I got really worried because the texture was super runny and oily and if you have seen any of my other blog posts or YouTube videos, you would know that I have very oily skin and I don't need products to make it worse. No thank you! But after I shook it up a bit it wasn't as runny, thankfully! To be honest, even after it thickened up after I shook it, I was still a little concerned it was going to leave my skin oily, but I was pleasantly surprised. The serum quickly absorbed into my skin and it felt so soft, fresh, and moisturized! After I used it a couple times I did notice a slight difference but nothing to exciting. I think my skin looked a little brighter, and some of my acne scars and redness due to acne had cleared up a little bit. I think if I use it more I will get more of a difference. We will just have to wait and see! Overall I really like being able to test this product, just like all Valentia products! I received this product at a discount for my honest review! 
If you would like to check this product out for yourself here is the link!
Hope you enjoyed! 
-Kacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment