Friday, January 8, 2016

Review of Premium Breastfeeding Cover by Soins de bebe

Happy Friday almost Saturday! I feel like the only time I am ever getting anything done is in the middle of the night when my baby girl is sleeping! I hope you checked out my other blog posts already and if you didn't, well, I think you should go scoot your toots on over to look at them! Let's get on with this review shall we?
This review is on Soins de bebe's Premium Breastfeeding Cover. I recently posted a review on another breastfeeding cover that was similar to this one, if you want to check it out here is the link!
I really liked that I didn't just receive a cover. I also received a breastfeeding bracelet (which I had no idea even existed much less knew what it was when I received it. Apparently it is to help you know which breast you nursed from and what time. Um how freakin' awesome is that?!), a swaddling blanket, and attached to the corner of the cover was a burp cloth. I really love the idea of that. It is so convenient! All you have to do is flip up the corner (after you covered yourself back up of course!) of the breastfeeding cover and voila burp cloth! I just wish it was a tad bit bigger. My little bundle of joy spits up. And by spits up I mean SPITS UP! As in empties an entire crap load of milky stuff all over me...all the time, and that little cloth is not gonna do shit (pardon my language) for the spits. But I really do love the thought of it. I also really loved the color of this! It is such a pretty blue and very girly which is perfect! The only thing I worry about there is if its really bright out you could see through it because it is a light weight material. I do not really go outside much since it is winter and i'm not really worried about it so I haven't really tested it yet to see. Speaking of the material, even though I just dissed it a little, I do like that it is a lighter fabric. That way I don't have to worry about the baby or me breaking out in a sweat out in public because that would not be a very pretty sight! So thank you! Another really cool thing about this nursing cover is there is a flexible piece on the top so you can see your baby while your nursing. Now I personally couldn't figure it out so it was comfortable, so my baby was comfortable, and so that I could see her, but I am not giving up! Over all I would have to give this a 10/10 because this is a great nursing cover! Thank you #Soinsdebebe! I received this product at a discounted price for my honest review!
Oh and a little note about the company; they were super easy to work with. I like that they messaged me and told me exactly what they wanted. Some companies will just accept you then not tell you what they would like to see, then they get upset because you didn't meet the criteria you never knew you had! So much appreciated. I would gladly work with them in the future!
If you would like to check out this product for yourself, here is the link!
Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my review. If you enjoyed it let me know! I would love to hear from you! Until next time!
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment