Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Review of Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub

Hello again! Did any of you guys buy the power ball? My husband and I did and unfortunately we are still broke. But lets get to this review! So this review is actually a part of the last one. The Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask and The Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub were a 2 in 1 deal! I really loved the clay mask so I had high hopes for this scrub! Here is a little about the product:
Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub- A refreshing scrub with green and white teas partnered with a trio of tropical butters.
Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub:- Green and White Tea: Packed with polyphenols and potent antioxidants that provide anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and anti-aging effects.

- Aloe Vera: This nutrient rich botanical moisturizes the skin and fights aging by improving skin firmness.

- Jojoba Beads: Gentle beads that work to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells without scratching the skin.

- Olive, Avocado & Kukui Butter:This nutrient dense trio is rich in Vitamin A, B, D, and E helps nourish, hydrate, and repair the skin while combating pro-aging free radicals.

Just like the clay mask, this scrub had a very strong scent to it. This smell was more like a minty aloe vera. I really didn't like it. But I put it on and it was super easy to apply, just rub a small amount all over my face and voila. Also like the clay mask, this gave me a tingly sensation, but it didn't last long. After I washed it off (take a wet wash cloth and wash the scrub off) I still had some residue from the mask on my face that would not come off. But after a few minutes it was gone and my face was left super soft! I was not a big fan of this scrub, but it did leave my skin soft which was nice! It did give me a slight headache, which I think is because of the strong scent. I received this product at a discounted price for my honest review. If you would like to check out this #Eternalyouthexfoliatingscrub then here is the link! Thank you for checking out my blog!
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment