Friday, January 8, 2016

Charcoal & Black Sugar Mud Mask



For one of my Christmas presents from my mother-in-law, I got this big box of beauty stuff! I got nail polishes, nail polish remover, cotton balls, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, and more! Another thing that she got for me was face masks! One of them was the Charcoal & Black Sugar Mud Mask. I had never tried this one before but I have heard a lot of good things about charcoal masks and really wanted to try one.  So I was super excited to try this!! When I put it on, I think I did it a little to thick, because it took a really long time to dry, but oh well. Here is a little about the charcoal mask:  
"This velvety, jet-black mud mask works like magic to moisturize, remineralize, and make skin sensationally soft! Skin-loving minerals collected from the Dead Sea have a natural nourishing effect that boosts smoothness and overall skin health. Activated Charcoal locks onto oils & toxins, then gently lifts them away without over-drying or disturbing skin. Black Sugar helps skin hold on to hydration, which helps smooth out roughness and fine lines. Perfect for normal to combination skin." 

  
  

 I know I look so cute in all these photos right? Just kidding! But honestly I really love this mask, While it was on I could really feel it cleansing my skin and it felt great! I probably should not have applied it so thick but it just extra cleansed my skin. After I removed the mask it left my skin feeling amazing! I will most definitely be buying this stuff in the near future! if you would like to try it, here is the link to ULTA Beauty! Right now the 6 fl. oz. is on sale for $3.65! If you purchase it please let me know what you think!

-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment