Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Guess the Animal Faces: Animal Identification Book for Kids

I reviewed this super adorable eBook called Guess the Animal Faces: Animal Identification Book for Kids by Lisa Rusczyk.  It is a very cute book where kids can guess the animals that are shown, then later in the book there is a search and find for all the animals! It is a cool, interactive book that is great for teaching kids all their animals! I really don't like eBooks because of all the formatting issues that always happen, but I really wish there was a printed copy of this book, because I would most definitely buy it for her to teach her all the animals! I give this #Drlisa book a 5/5!
If you would like to check it out here is the link:
Guess the Animal Faces: Animal Identification Book for Kids.
Thank you for reading! Have a fabulous day!!
-Kacey
e3f0a2c4

No comments:

Post a Comment