Sunday, January 10, 2016

Review of Bandana Bibs and Pacifier Clips

Happy Sunday my lovely readers! How has your weekend been? Mine has been spent watching Shameless! On Showtime they have been showing all the episodes leading up to the season 6 premier! Which has been awesome because I had only seen season 5 when it was aired. It is an amazing show about a family, the Gallagher's, and the Father is a single father of six who is either drunk or high most of the time. The kids (Fiona, Lip, Ian, Debbie, Carol, and Liam) are all having to learn how to take care of themselves. Its a show based in Chicago. Its a really great show for adults as they do have sex scenes and other very real stuff in it. I love that its based in Chicago, because I live in Chicago and its awesome to see places and streets I recognize! Also My husband and I even went today and saw the houses where they film the show! Okay enough about that lets get onto this review shall we? Here is a little about it:

Parents, are you tired of:
- Doing laundry all day and dealing with baby clothes that are wet and dirty? 
- The weak velcro that your baby pulls off anytime? 
- Bibs that are so stiff that don't lie flat on your baby's chest? 
- Buying cute outfit and have to cover them with ugly teething bibs?
- Bibs that aren't absorbent? 
- Want to buy a drooling bib but the price is not justified?
If you found yourself saying yes to any of these questions, you will be happy to hear the next few facts about Pashoshi baby bandana bib.Pashoshi Baby Bibs:With Pashoshi you always get the best value for money
✔ Best Baby Gift Set- 4 stylish bibs, you will also have Pacifier Clip and Bottle Strap at no extra charge! 
✔ Super Absorbent Drool Bibs - Stop changing your baby's clothes 3-4 times a day. 
✔ 3 Adjustable Snaps (Nickel-Free)- Now also newborns can wear bandana bib, your baby won't be able to pull these bibs off! 
✔ Machine Washable Hassle- bib retains its shape and continues to look good long after purchase. 
✔ Stylish And Dry - Our bibs are an accessory to make any outfit cute and fashionable, They are really awesome! 

So I was really excited to review these because I had heard really great things about them and wanted to try them out! They are super cute! Though I wouldn't really say they are unisex, they could all be used on a boy, but 2 of them (The one with arrows and the one with anchors) just seem very boyish to me. But I might give them to my Husbands cousin who is 7 months pregnant with a little boy.
They are super soft and think. Honestly I kinda wish I had a blanket with that material because it is amazing! It comes with four bibs, a pacifier clip, and one bottle holder (When I opened the package I saw this thing and I was like what the hell is this? I was playing with it trying to figure it out till I finally just looked it up. Its pretty cool but probably won't be much use unless I buy bottles with handles on it (side note: does Avent have bottles with handles? I haven't seen any yet and that is the only type of bottles my little chunky monkey likes). Over all these #pashoshibaby bibs are super cute, soft, thick, and seem as though they would be very absorbent! Only complaint, wish they were not so boyish.
If you would like to check them out here is the link!
Hope you enjoyed! Come again!
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment