Sunday, January 17, 2016

Review of Water Purifier Bottle

Okay, I have another review for you today! This one is a review of the Water Purifier Bottle. It is made for camping, hiking, backpacking, hunting, survival; so if your one of those people that are waiting for the zombie apocalypse and don't want to run out of fresh water, this item is for you!

My first thought when I saw this product was, "Holy crap, that is freakin' (i'm censoring here) awesome! I have seen a couple of bottle purifiers before but not like this one! The ones that I have seen; you put the water into the purifier and then drink when its done, but this one is different. It's like a straw that you suck through (which by the way is extremely hard to do FYI). So you if are out hiking and lose the the bottle you could just put it in water and drink, that's sick. Also this bottle comes with a 7ft of cord on it, braided up so that if you are in an emergency, you have it for whatever you need.
So while my first impression of this product was great my second was not so great. The first time I used this bottle I couldn't get anything out. At all. I was sucking and sucking, trying to get something out. I even had my husband try. Nothing. So to clean the bottle and filter, it says to blow the excess water out of the filter. One problem that I have with this is that it doesn't say which end, which maybe i'm just an idiot, but I think it is an important thing to add! Any way I start blowing on the one end and little drips come out. I couldn't get more than that out. THEN after cleaning it I tried it again and I got black water coming out... ew... So I was going to give up and give this a really bad review but then I thought, What the hell, One more time can't hurt. So I did, and FINALLY it was working! It was still a little hard to get the water out, but I was at least getting water!
If you would like to check out this product here is the link: #Backpacking
Hope you enjoyed this review!
-Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment