Friday, January 15, 2016

Update

Hello my lovely readers! Are you ready for the weekend? I have been so stressed recently. My husband has started the process of getting a heart transplant/LVAD. He has a condition called Cardiomyopathy. "In cardiomyopathy, the heart muscle becomes enlarged, thick, or rigid. In rare cases, the muscle tissue in the heart is replaced with scar tissue.As cardiomyopathy worsens, the heart becomes weaker. It's less able to pump blood through the body and maintain a normal electrical rhythm. This can lead to heart failure or irregular heartbeats called arrhythmias. In turn, heart failure can cause fluid to build up in the lungs, ankles, feet, legs, or abdomen." It's a very serious condition and very scary. Thankfully he is starting this process and hopefully will be added to the list and excepted to receive the LVad. He has had 3 appointments so far this month, has 2 more in January and many more to come after that. Plus we have our baby girl Liviana who is 2 months old. So our life is crazy. So if I take long periods of time where I am not posting, I apologize! Hopefully I will be posting a bunch of reviews, freebies, and recipes for you very soon! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
-Kacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment