Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Review of Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask

Hey everyone! I have another review for you today! I feel so accomplished today! I got two videos recorded and so far I have gotten two reviews done (hopefully i'll get more done!) so i'm pretty proud of myself. So this review is of another Valentia Product and I liked it a lot! Here is a little about it:

Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask - A natural kaolin clay and botanical based mask that gently removes excess, dirt and oil while deeply cleansing and exfoliating the skin to reveal softer, smooth skin.
- Kaolin Clay: Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin.

- Plant Stem Cells: Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soother the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.

-Spirulina: A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.

- CoQ10: Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production.

- Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers: Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles.


The first thing I noticed when I opened this product was how strong the smell was! At first it was way to strong but as I got used to it, it wasn't to bad. It was a mix of the Hibiscus and Cranberry and it was really good (though I wish it was a little softer). As I applied the mask, which went on very smooth, I noticed a tingling sensation but that disappeared quickly.
After about 15-20 minutes it was completely hardened and ready to come off! It comes off super easy; just take a wet wash cloth and wipe it away! I noticed right away that my skin was super soft after and after a few times it made my skin much brighter! I really love this product there was a few things that I did not like. The first couple times I had a headache (I get them very frequently) and this stuff made it so much worse! I'm not sure if it was the strong smell or if it was the tightening of the mask but holy crap it hurt! Thankfully when I didn't have a headache it did not cause one (yet)! Other then the headache I loved this #skindetoxifyingclaymask! I received this product at a discounted price for my honest review.
As always, if you would like to check it out for yourself, here is the link!
Have a great night!
-Kacey





No comments:

Post a Comment