Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Simply Earth's Peppermint Essential Oil

Do you love essential oils? If you don't you should! Essential oils have so many amazing uses its crazy. They can help reduce stomach aches, help soothe digestive problems, freshen breath, improve mental focus (that is definitely I use it for! When i was in highschool I heard that mint helps you focus so I always used to keep the lifesaver mints in my bag because I am not ever very focus! Mint most definitely helps!), relieves headaches (another thing I will be using this for! I get terrible migraines, so hopefully this will help!),boosts energy, and so much more! A great use for it is to put it in your shampoo and conditioner, and it will not only help with stimulating the scalp, energize your mind, waking you up, it can also help remove lice and dandruff! 
This is particular essential oil is AMAZING! Some essential oils you can buy have a chemical or kinda of alcoholic sent to it,but this one is so pure and clean! You can tell that it really is 100% Pure! Also the packaging is great! The container is very thick and the cap stays tight, so I don't have to worry about it breaking or busting open if it falls. As much as I love the smell of peppermint, I don't want that much peppermint on my floor! So thank you for great packaging! I Can't wait to try this oil to help me focus, help with my migraines, and to give me some energy! 
If you would like to learn more about essential oils here is a perfect article to help you:
Top 25 Peppermint Oil Uses and Benefits
If you would like to check out #simplyearth for your self here is the link!
-Kacey 

No comments:

Post a Comment